Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmax XD tie rods

I put the XD tie rods through the ringer this year and they held up to some massive boost launches. A great tie rod. Anyone who needs them should get them well worth it. Go to youtube Clifford Wilkinson or RMR 11th September 2015 videos #16 Z06 and #51 GTR Against the vette I walked hard off the line never broke or bent a thing.

I am looking at getting these. Any problems at all with them?

Comment

What about turning sharply? Is that just with the tie rods or tie rod/ center link combo?

Comment

OK cool...got enough of that already.haha

Comment

I was running Fabtech before and they were a lot bigger than stock and the XD's make the fabtech look like stock. I never held back once on them this year and the held up great ball joint had 0 play at the end of the season and never broke anything. Well worth it to get a set.

Comment

I'm looking at getting a set of these. It says that lifted trucks may need mods. I'm leveled so will that be a problem? Also is the inner shaft flat sided so it can be adjusted? I cant tell in the pics and I know there has to be a way to adjust them.

Comment

Yes they have a
              Flat spot for adjustment. If your truck is a 2001-2010 than longer sway bar end links are recommended for clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by DmaxStoreJake; 05-17-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

It's an '05. Thanks for the infollowing! Time to save up!

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                X