Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warranty dipartment is top notch

I have to say one of the best warranty departments I have ever worked with; I talked to Robbie today in the warranty department over the phone and he went out of his way to help me get a warranty on my tierod ends that I thought was going to be impossible. I had originally ordered the krypton tirods about a year and half ago and bet my outers and had large play in the inners. I did the warranty submission with photos and had a response and a phone call from Robbie within an hour. Seems that there serves writer had seen my recent order for idler arm support kit and new tirod package; The tirods were on back order and I was called and notified about the situation I explained that I already had the krypton tirods just needed new ends. Without proof of purchase I thought I would have to buy a new set all together. They shot me right over to Robbie and he took care of everything. Dmax store coming through again to help me out thanks guys.

Great feedback ,thankyou!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X