Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Problem Child from East Coast of North Carolina

Hi I'm Jeff. Got a 2006 GMC ExCab/SB LBZ. Bought used 6 years ago with 75k odo. Now has 165k Stock with mods in the house. Paid off a year ago (11/15) and ready for tweakin'. Still a daily driver but got 1970 C-10 in garage that is supposed to get that call for duty (daily driver for simplicity). It's not ready yet. Goodies on the shelf include Titan tank, AirDog, Beans Sump And 4" MBRP turbo back open. Having trouble with AirDog install and Titan tank questions. Will start those threads in the Fuel System Forum. Hoping to meet the Dmax Store folks there as that's where I bought them. For cracks and giggles I attached pic of clunker (clucker😉) towing junker which is to take its place as a daily. Wish me luck. This pick nearly 2 years old. Cheers🍻

A big hello from Utah

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggngrass View Post
      Hi I'm Jeff. Got a 2006 GMC ExCab/SB LBZ. Bought used 6 years ago with 75k odo. Now has 165k Stock with mods in the house. Paid off a year ago (11/15) and ready for tweakin'. Still a daily driver but got 1970 C-10 in garage that is supposed to get that call for duty (daily driver for simplicity). It's not ready yet. Goodies on the shelf include Titan tank, AirDog, Beans Sump And 4" MBRP turbo back open. Having trouble with AirDog install and Titan tank questions. Will start those threads in the Fuel System Forum. Hoping to meet the Dmax Store folks there as that's where I bought them. For cracks and giggles I attached pic of clunker (clucker😉) towing junker which is to take its place as a daily. Wish me luck. This pick nearly 2 years old. Cheers🍻
      ​ Welcome friend. Nice LBZ you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

​ Welcome friend. Nice LBZ you have there.
        Thanks! It's clean, just needing some attention. Some maintenance, some upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggngrass
          Thanks! It's clean, just needing some attention. Some maintenance, some upgrades.
          Well let the progress begin. Let us know if you have any questions. 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
          X