Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very happy customer

Recently took my 04 duramax in for service here, first time customer and had a great experience. These guys know what customer service means and now a days it is hard to find. They researched my injectors in which I thought was leaking fuel into oil. Not the case these guys are honest and found nothing but oil in crankcase.. So while they had I had a air dog lift pump installed, new rotors, tranny service, oil and lube and love the response so far. I have found my service center for my truck... Robbie and Chad are great and very knowledgeable folks.

Originally posted by Rcarda
    Recently took my 04 duramax in for service here, first time customer and had a great experience. These guys know what customer service means and now a days it is hard to find. They researched my injectors in which I thought was leaking fuel into oil. Not the case these guys are honest and found nothing but oil in crankcase.. So while they had I had a air dog lift pump installed, new rotors, tranny service, oil and lube and love the response so far. I have found my service center for my truck... Robbie and Chad are great and very knowledgeable folks.
    Thank you for the business and taking some time to share your experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X