Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Service Review! A+ 5 Star Yeah Yeah Yeah

Just wanted to drop a line and say that my first visit was exceptional. I took my 2007.5 2500HD LMM to have them give it a look over at 150k. The truck has been relatively trouble free, and I haven't had to bring it into a shop since I've owned it. Partially because I don't trust most stealerships to do work, sometimes I feel I know more by having done the homework on the forums myself. But these guys see more of my truck in one day than most shops see in months, so I know that they are the experts, and I trust their opinion. As I hoped, things checked out pretty good, so together we worked out a plan for some preventative maintenance as well as mild upgrades. Just wanted to say, thanks again, and looking forward to making more trips to the shop to get work done on my baby! - Al

Thank you for post dartmouth01 we really appreciate it. Looking forward to helping out with all your Duramax needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We would like everyone know what a great experience it is to have your Chevy duramax serviced and maintained by the Dmax store in Placerville. They are honest and up front about repairs that are needed. They don't suggest you do a service unless it is necessary!
      The office staff has always been pleasant and informative. It is the first time we have felt truly confident with any repair shop since we got this truck. (2006 Chevrolet Silverado) We recommend them very highly!!! Pixie

Comment

Thank you Pixie 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
        X