Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Review

Have owned an older (2005) duramax for little over a year and I have put very few miles on it. I thought I had created major xmission problems after towing my fifth wheel for the first time. Took my perceived problems to these guys and they checked it out for me right away. They cleared my code problems, checked it all out and I was back on the road after they set everything up in the proper tow mode, etc. Great guys to work with and looking forward to using them for all my future service and repair needs.

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
    Have owned an older (2005) duramax for little over a year and I have put very few miles on it. I thought I had created major xmission problems after towing my fifth wheel for the first time. Took my perceived problems to these guys and they checked it out for me right away. They cleared my code problems, checked it all out and I was back on the road after they set everything up in the proper tow mode, etc. Great guys to work with and looking forward to using them for all my future service and repair needs.

Thank you and we hope to see you again as well, mods and maintenance, not repairs

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X