Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooler upgrade

Running higher boost and wanting more flow I went with the BD cool it intercooler. Liked that it had extruded tubes and in one piece no joints or welds. It did lower the intake temps a bit as well. I know not like having a water cooler, but they take up a lot of room to run them. They claim it will take 100psi have not got to that point yet, but who knows. I push about 60-65 now.

Anyone know anything about the Banks or Mishimoto intercooler? Heard good things about them. Do you guys know anyone running those?

Comment

Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
      Anyone know anything about the Banks or Mishimoto intercooler? Heard good things about them. Do you guys know anyone running those?
      I have run both. The Mishimoto seems to be a bit larger than the Banks. However I am fully disapointed with the quality of the other products that Mishimoto I have tried since.

Comment

So between the 2 which did you prefer Mike?

Comment

Miishimoto does come with or use to have lifetime warranty. Couple of the guys that sled pull run the BD.

Comment

Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
            So between the 2 which did you prefer Mike?
            With the intake side of the motor being the most important I would stick with Banks. Their quality has never been in question. However their tuning is a a bit lacking.

Comment

I've read good things about banks as well.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
              X