Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMAXSTORE Sponsored All Truck Drags, Sept 24, 2016

We are in the early stages of finalizing the event, and DMAXSTORE is proud to be the main sponsor for the All Truck Drags September 24th, 2016 at Sacramento Raceway in Sacramento California. In the works are plenty of vendors, Dyno event hosted by NWDC, tough truck challenge, show & shine and mud pit. Sacramento Raceway Officials are contemplating having a UTV/ATV event the same day as well. We will post links to the event, Raceway and social media as we ramp up our effort to spread the word.

We need all DMAX Owners to come out and represent not only the Duramax Platform, but all Diesels at this All Truck Event! Lets have Diesel Fuel Rule the event and send all others away packing!

Here is the first link

http://sacramentoraceway.com/SRPWP/s...s/truck-drags/

Staging Last Summer at Sacramento

Lets get more there! Just a few of us last time

Well if I can get my parts in by then, I'm all in for it. Damn NASCAR is killing me on getting pushed back. But oh well Me just a little guy. Way cool you guys got it set up.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
      Well if I can get my parts in by then, I'm all in for it. Damn NASCAR is killing me on getting pushed back. But oh well Me just a little guy. Way cool you guys got it set up.

would be awesome to have you out for the event!!

Comment

Trying to round up a few trucks from here to make a road trip. I maybe able to get 5 maybe 6. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Comment

An update

So of course we know that there will be truck drag racing. Most likely we will set it up with classes, such as time indexed or modifications. Then do a dial in to run the elimination rounds. We know that the NWDC (North West Dyno Circuit) will be there with its load dyno. We will have classes for that as well, stock to wild. Each truck getting 3 pulls for their entry fee. We will have a show & shine put on by a local diesel group as well as some sort of mud pit and tuff truck challenge.

The flyers and social media links will be finished and posted soon along with more details of the even as we get closer

We are really looking forward to making this 1st DMAXSTORE Sponsored Truck Mania a hit and hope to have it grow each and every year at the Sacramento Raceway!!

So please, stay tuned for updates and please pass the word! We hope to see all of you there representing the DMAXSTORE, Six Six Diesel, and all Diesel Trucks!

Comment

Long shot but I want to try and make it.
            07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

We hope you do...

Will be covered by Diesel World Magazine as well. North West Dyno Circuit will live feed the dyno and we will work on getting the feed up on you tube. Your SoCal so its an easy trip up man

Comment

They are getting the initial advertisement up on their web site . Soon to be flyers and other links to follow

http://sacramentoraceway.com/SRPWP/s...s/truck-drags/

Comment

I'd bring mine, but wouldn't really consider it show worthy.

Comment

Wow, getting so close now...... I really think it will be a great turn out and event as Nor Cal has not had anything lie it for sometime and really central Ca as well. Looking forward to it, Sept 24th, Sac Raceway!!

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                    X