Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.5 LLY-Stock Turbo & Injectors 13.3 1/4 Mile

My truck was able to put down 13.3 at 102.5 mph. Outside temp was in the low 100's, so not the best racing conditions. First time out with this truck and set up.

Air- Stock Turbo, LBZ Mouth Piece & Banks Intake
    Fuel- FASS Titanium 150 lift Pump and FASS Fuel Bowl Delete
    Trans- DMAXSTORE Built Stage 5 Trans with Precision ML Convert- 1900 stall
    Steering & Suspension. Lowered 2" in rear, level CV angles. DMAXSTORE XD Tir Rods & DMAXSTORE XD UCA's
    Tune- Max Effort 230 Tune!

Tires 285-45-22's

Go to the Races for the first time

Here is a list of Mods I have: DMAX STORE Stage V Trans W/Kryptonite T-Case Brace, DMAX XD UCA's, DMAX XD Tie Rods, FASS Titanium 150 W/FASS Fuel Bowl Delete, PPE Ported Fuel Rail Fitting, Banks Ram Intake W/Lbz Mouth Piece, MBRP Down Pipe W/Magnaflow XL Muffler Dumped. Dropped 3" in rear and Lowered in the Front rolling 22's. Stock Turbo, Stock Injectors @ 183k miles at this time she ran a 13.3 @ 102.5mph in the 1/4 mile.

Not too bad for the first time out in her and my first time since I had my twinned turboed (won't mention the make) that pulled low 12's. That truck had a 6" lift, 37" tires and it wan 12.4 for its best time.

Temps started at 102+ degree.

Here is one time slip

Not my best run, it was 13.33. I will say, 4 passes at 13.33-13.41 and my 1st pass at 13.9 and then the pass she shut off on me was a 13.7, she is pretty consistent.

couple of pics

staging

my truck next to the shop racer

mine in the middle of the race and chads truck

you all need one of these

THE RUN

Last edited by DmaxStoreAustin; 03-28-2019, 10:22 AM.
    DMAXSTORE.COM

Very nice Almost caught up to me, I'm jealous. Just need to work on that 60' now. That's an awesome r/t if you can be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by DaJokr View Post
      Very nice Almost caught up to me, I'm jealous. Just need to work on that 60' now. That's an awesome r/t if you can be consistent.

I hear you, the 60 time can get beter. I was leaving with minimal boost. Some more boost for harder launching will happen next time as the kryptonite center link will be in place

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
      X