Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bags?

Not sure if this should go here or in the suspension section, so mods please feel free to move if needed. Ordered myself up a BDS 4.5" lift kit 4 and Deaver 2 mini pack for the rear, as I want the truck to be level, have good CV angles and ride smooth when Im not towing/hauling. That being said I want to add airbags. Any recommendation on brand or setup to use with a 2" rear lift?
    -Jimmy
    08' Silverado 3500HD CCLB LMM 4x4 - Build Thread
    02' Silverado 2500HD CCLB LB7 4x4 - RIP 12/15/2016

Originally posted by novaman64 View Post
    Not sure if this should go here or in the suspension section, so mods please feel free to move if needed. Ordered myself up a BDS 4.5" lift kit 4 and Deaver 2 mini pack for the rear, as I want the truck to be level, have good CV angles and ride smooth when Im not towing/hauling. That being said I want to add airbags. Any recommendation on brand or setup to use with a 2" rear lift?
    Hey, we have put Air lift bags on every configuration, there are two types of bags standard and HD. I would run the standard bag and as for how you want to inflate and control that there are several options , I like the PN 25655 kit. It will let you manual fill or compressor fill from the cab. Simple and effective. Hope this helps👍
    2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X