Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift pumps

So lets hear it guys. What lift pumps are you running and how do you like it?
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Ad 165 and no problems what so ever. Going to ad a beans sump to help it out some

Comment

I will be getting an airdog 4g soon. Been thinking of a fuel filter delete bowl also. I know alot of people go back and forth about what lift pump is best for them so I thought a thread about what people are running would help them decide.

What made me pick the 4g was mounting location and how quiet that say it is.

Comment

Anybody running a FASS system and what are your thoughts?
        2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

I like the filter selection for the fass. The mounting is a like and don't like for me..... I like it because it looks like it would be easier changing filters at that location but I don't like it because it's next to the tire and looks like it can be damaged easer.

Comment

• William Fincher
            William Fincher commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a great point reading the FASS system. I pulled the trigger and installed the Fass 95 on my 03 HD2500. I used the adjustable bracket to mount it forward and upward a bit. Then put the black flexible plastic wire conduit on all the hoses. It has been great and the truck runs so sweet sucking up that pure fuel.

I have the delete bowl Mike I like it. Went on with no problem.

Comment

I will be getting a delete bowl for sure. I don't want to change 3 filters.

Comment

No need for it that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore
                I for one, love the FASS, and am running the Fass Fuel filter delete as well. I do however, get the below 1/4 hard start every so often. I plan on eliminating that with a bean sump. Very soon! Will do a right up and review on it as far as install and results.
                Nice to know Jason. If I run in to that problem when I get my lift pump I will be getting a sump also.

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALMIKE View Post

Nice to know Jason. If I run in to that problem when I get my lift pump I will be getting a sump also.
                  Might as well just order the beans sump with the LP Mike.

Comment

Right on jason

Comment

All Dmax trucks need a lift pump. I run a Fass 150 and love everything about, not noisy never run out of fuel and yes do a sump because the 1/4 tank run out thing sucks. Maybe make the draw straw longer, who knows. Definitely make more HP even if your just a stock motor. Cold air and lift pump should be the first upgrade on the Dmax.

Comment

• William Fincher
                        William Fincher commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I totally agree. Since i installed the Fass 95 filtering system the engine runs so smooth and seems like it has more life. After my latest injector replacement i immediately installed it on my 03 -2500. I have always kept the fuel tank above 1/4. Wonderful truck.

I would hate to have 1/4 tank issues. I do a lot of driving weekly. 4g and beans sump will be bought together.

Comment

Hopefully by next year I hope. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
                          Hopefully by next year I hope. Lol
                          Lol. I hope so too.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                          X