Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your duramax today

This is always fun. You know what to do....

Today I drove my Dmax to work like everyday!
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

It's your daily driver Mike. Lol. Otherwise your have to ride your peddle bike. Mines under its blanket trying to stay dry.

Comment

I was waiting for someone to start this thread, glad to see SoCal Mike was on top of his game.

And I commuted in mine today to the store, 70 miles one way!!
      DMAXSTORE.COM

Comment

Is the dmaxstore going to get an app for the forum like autoguide or tapatalk?

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALMIKE View Post
          Is the dmaxstore going to get an app for the forum like autoguide or tapatalk?
          Yes sir, we will have the mobile app soon that will be the same as you are used to using on the other sites
          DMAXSTORE.COM

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Went and looked at its shoes. Need to look into the backup lights as one isn't working and do some wiring on the tail lights.

Comment

Originally posted by DaJokr View Post
                Went and looked at its shoes. Need to look into the backup lights as one isn't working and do some wiring on the tail lights.
                The new ones I got are bright! I like them!

Comment

I have LEDs, but one stopped working since I changed the tail lights. I think the bulb just isn't in properly. I can't wait to have some money to put lights in the rear bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by DaJokr View Post
                    I have LEDs, but one stopped working since I changed the tail lights. I think the bulb just isn't in properly. I can't wait to have some money to put lights in the rear bumper.
                    I had LEDs from Retro-Solutions. 13 months and one went out. Decided to try another brand. These new ones are brighter than the other ones. Let's see how long they last.

Comment

I think mine are ddm or maybe jdmtoyz. Not sure.

Took my wife and nieces to the mall. If it's nice tomorrow, I'll have to give the beast a wash.

Comment

This is what I just got.Genssi 2x 80W CREE White 3157 3057 High Power LED 12V Turn Signal Brake Reverse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ED3YVWS..._DdghwbNSXKKXY

I like them.

Comment

Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
                          It's your daily driver Mike. Lol. Otherwise your have to ride your peddle bike. Mines under its blanket trying to stay dry.
                          If I was as rich as you, I would have a second car too. Lol

Comment

• 8aford97@gmail.com
                            8aford97@gmail.com commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Not rich Mike I just don't have a lot of extras. Wife's car will be paid off hopefully next week.

I'll go back to stock bulbs if anything. The only LEDs I want are interior and light bars. Was debating led fogs but...meh, we shall see. Right now I'm on the last bulb in my steering wheel, the hvac controls are down by 2, and my dash has 1 that seems dead. I'd kinda like to look after the interior stuff but I dunno if I have the oatience for the interior wiring, it's my least favourite thing to do.

Comment

I'm going to get another set of led bulbs for the drls and that is it.

Comment

• 8aford97@gmail.com
                              8aford97@gmail.com commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I have great luck with jdmtoy led bulbs. My drl's and reverse bulbs are from them. Super bright projectors

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                          X