Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I picked up turbo housings and rear drive line. had new u joints put in and six states polished it up for me.
    just need to hit it with mothers and be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

i would say so, your going to force me to do the same the next track day. Have a diesel show and race end of the month we are all planning on attending. Might be removing my rear seat (ext cab) front passenger and tonneau cover. Spare is gone already and will show up with 1/4 tank of gas this time since I am running the sump kit not!

When you headed to the track?
      June 10th and 11th a couple tracks are having test and tune

Comment

Ordered up some kryptonite brake lines

Comment

Kryptonite SS brake lines showed up today. Wow! looking good. Nice job Dmax Store.

Comment

Washed it
            Attached Files
            2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Got rid of my hodgepodge exaust and installed a 5 inch downpipe back MagnaFlow exaust. Very nice system!
              2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

Too quiet!!
                You are totally right! For a 5 inch system with and muffler about a foot less in length than MBRP, it is. Does have a good note to it, but not as aggressive as I'd like. I like that the hangers fit perfectly and are welded to the pipe as well as the fact it uses stainless band clamps. Got the 5inch to 6in tip installed and looks good.

Comment

Got this done a couple weeks ago up at SDP from my buddy Scott.

Comment

Last Friday washed the truck and Saturday did an oil change
                    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

• I put new tires on mine about a week ago. Soon to have EFI live, S&B intake and Fleece intake resonator delete.

Comment

• I forgot.... I got a gallon of opti lube summer+ last week.

Also bought a pinion seal and I joint strap kit last week too

Comment

• Not today but last Saturday put down 680hp on the dyno at the NWDC held at SDP in Port Angeles Wa.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
                            Not today but last Saturday put down 680hp on the dyno at the NWDC held at SDP in Port Angeles Wa.
                            WOW thats impressive. Nice work on the rollers 8aford.

Comment

• Not as impressive as Russ, but I flushed my power steering yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post

WOW thats impressive. Nice work on the rollers 8aford.
                                Thanks Mike. I was impressed myself.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                                X