Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500K Miles Club

500K and up. List your mods, list your secretes or list your maintenance routines.

DMAXSTORE.COM

Rolled 500,00 last month on the 04 GMC Dirtymax. Still havent done any major work to it. Its my daily driver and I would take of anywhere in that truck. I dont get on here much so please be patient if you ask any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbigly View Post
      Rolled 500,00 last month on the 04 GMC Dirtymax. Still havent done any major work to it. Its my daily driver and I would take of anywhere in that truck. I dont get on here much so please be patient if you ask any questions.
      Thats awesome, those LB7 are great motors. How often do you change your oil? Run any fuel additive? Gone through any injectors?

Comment

I ran Amsoil in it for the first 350,000 then switched to Rotella and change every 4500-5000. I did replace a couple injectors here and there then a whole new set last fall at about 475,000 miles. The injector wiring harnesses have all been replaced at some point. That seems to be the week link to me. Still drive it almost every day. Have a 2015 Duramax I bought last year and it sets most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbigly View Post
          I ran Amsoil in it for the first 350,000 then switched to Rotella and change every 4500-5000. I did replace a couple injectors here and there then a whole new set last fall at about 475,000 miles. The injector wiring harnesses have all been replaced at some point. That seems to be the week link to me. Still drive it almost every day. Have a 2015 Duramax I bought last year and it sets most of the time.
          Very cool!

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
          X