Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200K Miles Club

200K and up. List your mods, list your secretes or list your maintenance routines.

DMAXSTORE.COM

Well I guess I fit in this category. I have 273578 miles, well I had 238,000 when I did ARP head studs and EFI Live and put new rings and bearings in, Carrillo rods, Htt64 turbo, ported heads, 35% mod on cp3, F2 injectors and built trans Alto clutch packs and shift kit billet converter . From 197,000 to 238,000 I ran an Edge attitude with hot code, S&B intake, Fass 150.

Comment

I guess I need to put that now it's a twin HTT64 with a SX480 custom fit by Moonlight diesel, PPE up pipes and manifolds, Apex 6 injectors/bdy mods, ATS twin cp3, BD intercooler, Hamilton cams push rods and springs, Yukon Grizzly locker and all HP parts, I run Royal Purple in everything, but the motor which I use delo 15-40. I change the motor oil every 3000 and or before every race. Some times it only has a few hundred miles on it before a race and it gets dumped and new put in just before I leave for the race. All the rest gets changed every year. I have three air filters ready to go all the time and change them every two to three weeks and before every race. I know mental, maybe it helps maybe it doesn't but it makes me feel better when I hammer down on it.

Comment

I only have 114K to go. Lol

Comment

I'm sitting at 278,000. 5K will go quickly

Comment

Hello are you home 200k? Lol

Comment

230ish on mine.
              Change oil every 10k (run Rotella T6), fuel filters at the same time as the oil, K&N oil filter...
              Coolant flush every 80k, tranny spin on every 20k, dump and fill on tranny every 40k, grease steering and suspension components 20k, air filter beginning of summer and beginning of winter.

02' Silverado 2500HD CCLB LB7 4x4
              Motor:
              EFI Live - DSP5 & TCM(tuned by Kory - PPEI)
              Edge Insight CTS, Magnaflow 4"-5" Turbo Back, Magnaflow DP, S&B CAI, PPE Boost Valve, Airdog II 165gph, Nicktane w/CAT 1R-0750
              Suspension:
              Kryptonite UCA's, Bilstein 5100 shocks, Moog idler arm& support, Moog pitman arm
              Other:
              B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck, Tekonsha P3, Dmax Store 1 Piece Driveshaft,
              PPE Stage 5 w/Precision Industries ML
              -Jimmy
              08' Silverado 3500HD CCLB LMM 4x4 - Build Thread
              02' Silverado 2500HD CCLB LB7 4x4 - RIP 12/15/2016

Comment

ever so close.......

Comment

come on and put them miles on your killing me.

Comment

900 and counting down!

Comment

ok I can not take it anymore. I'm on my way down to help put some miles on that thing.

Comment

Lol... 700 now.. darn commute!!

Comment

holy crap you putting that thing on blocks and rolling it back every night. LOL

Comment

500 now

Comment

I was at 238,000 still on stock, no worries

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X